Wednesday, January 13, 2010

So, maybe the BFP summed it up better than I did....

Despite my valient effort to summarize Lawrence Yun's (the chief economist for the National Association of Realtors) address from yesterday's luncheon that I attended, I thought it might be a good idea to pass along the article that appeared in the Burlington Free Press this morning: http://www.burlingtonfreepress.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=20101130301, (just in case you wanted a second point of view).

If you happened to be watching WPTZ last night, they even aired a spot on Dr. Yun's cameo in Vermont! (In fact, if you looked closely enough, you could even see the back of my head!)

I hope you find this article as enlightening as I found Dr. Yun's speech yesterday!

-Jamie Wright, REALTOR
*109 days left to take advantage of the homebuyer tax credit*

No comments:

Post a Comment