Friday, March 5, 2010

And the Oscar goes to....


This Sunday evening at 8:00 is the 82nd annual Academy Awards show, and Oscar-buzz is already in the air! I was reading one of my favorite blogs yesterday- Hooked on Houses- (go figure) and I found this cool (albeit tricky) Oscar "quiz" that I thought I would pass along! It is called "Can you name the 10 Oscar-Nominated films these houses starred in?"...and it is harder than you would think! I got two correct...do you think you can do better? To take the quiz yourself, click here.

The picture above is from one of the (only) two movie homes I was able to correctly identify. It was nominated for 4 Oscars, including Best Original Song...any guesses?

Don't forget, if you are looking for something to do on Sunday before the Oscars: I will be hosting an Open House from 1:00-3:00 at 32 Cortland Avenue in South Burlington- so feel free to stop by! For more information on the Open House, click here.

Have fun!
-Jamie Wright, Realtor
Jamie@BurlingtonVermontHomes.com

Photo credit: hookedonhouses.net

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I follow your blog for a long time and must tell you that your posts always prove to be of a high value and quality for readers. Keep it up.
    Instant Garage

    ReplyDelete