Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Homeowners: Time to prepare your yard for winter!



I was running on schedule to work today, until I went to hop in my car and saw the THICK layer of frost coating it. (I guess it's time to clean out the garage so I can actually park my car in it.) Ready or not, it looks like winter will be here VERY soon (there is possible snow forecasted for the Burlington area this Saturday)!

A couple of weeks ago I shared some tips how you can lower your heating costs this winter (to read that post click here), but I thought it would also be helpful to share some tips on how to prepare the exterior of your home and yard for the fast-approaching cold weather months. (You know...all of those enthralling chores like cleaning your gutters and turing off the water supply to your outdoor spigots.) Here are 10 Essential Tasks for Preparing Your Yard for Winter, from the blog CasaSugar.

I hope you find this helpful! Get out and enjoy the outdoors these last couple of weeks before the cold REALLY sets in!

-Jamie Wright, REALTOR
Jamie@BurlingtonVermontHomes.com
(802)846-9530

photo credit: casasugar.com

No comments:

Post a Comment