Thursday, January 13, 2011

Diggin' it!


I have been listening to the scraping of snow shovels and the humming of snowblowers outside my window all day. Ahhh!! The sweet sounds of winter! The Burlington area got about 10 inches of fresh powder yesterday, which is relatively minor in comparison to much of the rest of the northeast. I found this article on CasaSugar: "Mike Holmes's Top Tips for Dealing with Snow", and thought I would pass it along to all my east coast friends that are digging themselves out today!

If you are need of a snow removal service, check out HickokandBoardman.com and click on the Home Maintenance tab. You'll find recommendations for snow removal companies, as well as other local service providers.

Happy Shoveling!
-Jamie Wright, Realtor
(802)846-9530

photo credit: Yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment